For BA (Hons) International Business Management
- Academic Level
- Completion of HSEB +2 Qualification with an aggregate ≥ 45% or 1.8 CGPA*
- 2 ‘A’ Level subject passes with Grade E and above.
- English HSEB XII Marks ≥ 45% or 1.8 GPA*
- Pass in GP or English in A Levels
Applicants who do not meet the aforementioned English requirements can substitute with the following standardised English Tests:
- IELTS overall band 4.5 with minimum 4.5 in each band
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Score above 37.
All other qualifications (CBSE, IB, AP, etc) are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by iAcademy and the University of Wolverhampton.
* the above entry requirements in GPA & CGPA are only used as a reference and are subject to change pertaining to the official information from NEB and or the Ministry of Education, Nepal.
For More Details, Please Contact: 9802747310, 021-500170